The EKS BRAND “COLD WEATHER” Riding goggle is a must for those freezing cold days out at the track or on the trail or ripping around on your snow machine.
The “Cold Weather” SNOW-X frames are equipped with a 18-mm extra wide, 3 layer face foam to help block the wind and cold from penetrating your face while the ultra plush, super soft shammy lined face foam helps with comfort for those long rides.
The “Cold Weather” goggles come standard with a blue mirrored, persimmon tint, dual pane, vented goggle lens that is hard coated and anti-fog coated.
It’s as good as you can get for the cold rides. This goggle is offered in both the GOX frame as well as the EKS-S frame.
- Polycarbonate, dual pane, blue mirror, vented anti-fog, hard coat lens
- 18mm wider 3 layer face foam with super soft shammy
- Woven goggle strap with silicone lined goggle strap
- Lightweight, ultra-ply-able “Poly-flex” frame for the ultimate feel and fit
- Micro fiber goggle bag equipped
- 80 PPI reticulated vent foam